Question about Labtec Webcam Plus 0403
I have windows vista now and my labtec webcam does'nt work now how can I fix this problem
WRONG .... i wish people did research before thinking they know everything ....... and its not Vista more of Labtec, with certain old usb labtec cams, they decided to stop all support on them, there fore the latest drivers from labtec for vista may mean it wont work. There are ways around it but u need to be lucky and find drivers which are version 6 or below first for it to work.
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hello. I can't install my
Disconnect the camera from the USB port and reinstall the software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, thendo so and it should work okay. You will need to use Skype or other messenger to use on line. Here is info for you to use. Bud
Normal 0 Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they areto be used with. Just installing thecamera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order forthe Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see andtalk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger setit up as follows:
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly soyou can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: labtec webcam
every product that I have used has the drivers available online by the company. I find them by googleing the brand, going to support -> downloads -> and find my product and select the driver set I want.
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Go to Control Panel and Click on Sounds, Click on Audio, then Click on the Microphone. Then Click on the drop down and select Camera Microphone or Headset.
Click OK and it should work.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your Computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype. Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able tosee and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
Go to this site http://dashboard.aim.com/aim and Launch AIM AOL Messenger.
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
The audio and camera should function now.
Additional information to use with VIM settings,
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends. Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
You can contact Labtech from here
You may have to run it in Compatibility mode if Windows 7 webcam software is not available - I'm sure they can advise you
To navigate to CM on my logitech I rightclick the webcam shortcut icon on the desktop and click 'Properties' and then the 'Compatibility' tab.
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
You can download the driver directly from this link:
Hope this helps. If so, please rate. Thanks.
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2011 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Mar 09, 2011 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Dec 03, 2010 | Labtec Notebook Webcam (961401-0403)
Aug 13, 2010 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Aug 12, 2010 | Labtec Logitech 1200 Webcam
Jan 26, 2010 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Dec 22, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Dec 05, 2009 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Nov 24, 2007 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
966 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: