Question about Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
When I put my SD card into the slot the little screen says "Found images...Total 49 OK" but when I press the OK button, nothing happens. It used to work just fine, but for some reason it won't now. What can I do to fix this?
Not sure if this will work, but in XP, double click my computer. The SD card should show as a removable drive. Double click that. The pictures should be there. Now all you need to do is drag and drop the pictures wherever you want them to be saved at in your computer
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jan 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon SELPHY CP740 InkJet Photo Printer
May 23, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 17, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!