My youngest daughter threw my eldest daughters nintendo ds lite in the bath it was only in there a matter of minutes and dried it out the best i could. it now comes on flashes and goes off. it will charge up but still not come on.
is i repairable and worth it or should i just throw it away and get another
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: nintendo ds lite
you,ll pay more to have it repaired than to replace it.
I,d suggest buy a new one.
Keep the old one for spares.
Once motherboards/Circuitboards get soaked, it damages the boards/components/solder joints.
Mike @ compurepair.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi there the battery may be faulty and therefore decreceing the battery life meaning the game might be cutting out due to the battery
The other option is that the game slot has some dust or residue in it and the game is not connecting in the slot correctly
Hope i helped Mike @ psp-repairs08
Hi.My kids have DS and my youngest always use to change the language!lucky my other kids have them too so i go by that!Ok,first,Turn on console,tap the screen and then tap the square down the bottm in the middle.four square come up so tap left square which is a wrench and then tap the lower left square which is a world symbol.tap on English up top left and then press "A" button or tap bottom right.hope you work it out! :)