Question about MSI K9VGM-V Motherboard
Just building K9VGM system. AMD Athlon 64bit 4000+ AM2 Processor, 2.6GHz 1MB Cache Socket Athlon 64. Kingston Technology 2x1GB 800 MHz DDR2. All I get is no video and 1 long beep code every 2/3 seconds. Tried individual memory modules and tried Pci express card incase onboard graphics chip up wall. PLEASE HELP !!!
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2012 | MSI Motherboards
Sep 25, 2011 | Gigabyte GA-K8NE (04719331711023)...
Aug 06, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
Jul 03, 2011 | EliteGroup ECS MCP61MM3 (V10) AM3 NVIDIA...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Feb 28, 2011 | MSI K9MM-V Motherboard
Oct 07, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-MA790X-DS4 - Motherboard - ATX...
Nov 28, 2009 | Biostar NF61S MICRO AM2 SE...
Nov 11, 2007 | PC Chips A21G Motherboard
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: