Question about Hitachi 43UWX10B 43" Rear Projection Television
Color is suddenly oversaturated, and the picture is "dark" , been trying to adjust with the remote... help!
I recently moved and after it had been off the moving truck and working for a few days, I noticed the picture has shadowing and a double image.
Almost as if the RGB coloring is out of alignment. Does this relate to the convergence or focus problems I have read about.
Convergence amp ic bad
Or send to ptscorp.com
please mark the post with a fixya
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2012 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2011 | Samsung SP50L6HX 50" DLP HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 19, 2010 | Hitachi 43UWX10B 43" Rear Projection...
Jan 05, 2010 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Jul 29, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 17, 2007 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...
Mar 23, 2007 | JVC AV-56WP30 56" Rear Projection...
Nov 29, 2006 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
1,192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!