Froze when I was deleteing texts - had to remove battery to turn it off. Camera page just comes on for an instant then back off Walkman looks like it is playing on the screen but no sound. When making a call the recipient gets loud static sort of noise. Works for text messages. Ringtones and message alerts wont play - no sound at all from phone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Follow these steps : 1. Enable the ability to have a confirmation message before you delete a Yahoo! text message. Open the "My History" tab, click "Options" and check the box beside "Ask before deleting a message."
2. Look for the "History" button at the top right side of the web page. Click the button to see every conversation in your Yahoo! chat history.
3. Highlight the Yahoo! text message you wish to remove. You can view the entire text message below in the "My History" tab.
4. Click the Delete button and confirm that you want to delete this text message.
Camera mal-function could be due to one of the following reasons:
Software Mal-function (Software Bug), for this you need to update your mobile software using SE update service.
The Camera Strip installed inside the mobile might gone faulty. In that case you need to change the mobile Camera strip.
Other Hardware error(s), camera Cmos, e.t.c.
Kindly cross check each possibility one by one and then update me with the status.
Best of Luck,
Please Do RATE the solution, If found Helpful, Concerned.
take the cover off remove the battery leave it for about 10 seconds, in the meantime clean the battery contacts then reinsert the battery and turn it on, think its had a build up of static and that sometimes stops the phone from switching on