- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your phone innner key pad is damaged thats why is not working the best solution ( test) I suggets a technician to swap the innner key pad to see if okey .
Beacuse sometimes stuff like steam ,juice ,water form a coating ( rust ) that affect the pad plates and brings poor contact , Also the mother board key pad contacts should be cleaned .
hi im josh in cebu phils.friend may i help you? Friend the problem when the key pad wont work is the connection your keypad board or dome to the main board.all you have to do are:
1. open your phone with T6 screwdriver for phone and clean the key pad mat or board or dome with a soft pencil eraser and a small brush like tooth brush.
2. check the wire of the key pad connection be sure it has no moist ect.
3. check the keypad IC. if detached re solder it.
4. if you dont have the skills of doing these or if dont want to risk. you let the phone service center do the job.
thats all hope i helped you.good luck
ebay has that problem solved . my menu button is missing and got one from ebay for $10 and it worked nooo problem. my first going to a store was the worst idea ever. avoid wireless store who sell cellphones. they make u pay 20 to $30 MORE THAN U ORDERING IT ON LINE. DONT GO TO YOUR SHOPPIN AREA TO SOLVE YOUR CELLPHONE PROBLEMS.MY STORE CHARGE ME $40 more.