Question about Televison & Video
Yes of course, coz of that warranty you can change your adapter without paying...=.)
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2017 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Mar 12, 2011 | Advent Netbook
May 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S4004 Notebook
Aug 09, 2007 | Cuisinart DTC-975 Coffee Maker
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!