Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!