Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!