- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click on HP director to start it up. Look for "HP Director" on your
desktop (the screen in front of you). It is usually an icon that
materializes after you install your printer. (It may look slightly
different with different models.
2. Scan the document by clicking "Scan."
3. Select "Save to File." (You can set up a folder ahead of time so you
know where to find the document or photos once they are scanned). Often
times the computer will create a default "scanned documents" folder and organize them by saving them on the date scanned.
4.Click scan and then wait for box to appear.
software will prompt you to save the file. Put it in the folder you
created (you can see the path/folder). Give it a name you will
6.Then click "Save"to finalize it. The document should be in the folder that you designated.
1 Turn on your computer and printer, and make sure they are connected. 2 Load your original document. 3 Click Start >> All Programs >> Dell Printers >> Dell Photo AIO Printer 964 >> Dell All-In-One Center. 4 Click Preview
You should now see a preview of your scanned document.
Adjust the dotted lines if they are not completely around your document. There is a 'Send scanned image to:' option -
You can save the document to your desktop.
Now go into your mail program and when in the body of the email, use your programs features to attach the scanned file document to your email (you did not specify the email program you use, so this is just a general mention of attaching the file to your email).
No problem, you can solve this problem very easily : Whenever you scan a document directly to your e-mail in a PDF format then printer scans it using its own property and only scans the document without any editing in the font or characters.
But the output i.e. the scanned document in pdf shows the same text using its own properties. That font is selected by pdf and not by the hp software.You can open the scanned pdf file and manually change the font size. Or else
The best way that I will suggest you :
- First scan the documetn in a pdf file or any format on your computer instead of directly on e-mail. Because when you scan it to your computer printer will scan the document directly to computer and in this way after scanning you can open and see the document. You can make sure if it is scanned properly or not, however when you scan it to e-mail there are chances when we dont verify if the document is scanned properly or not. If there is any hardware issue or any other error then it will scan half page or a blank page....we wont be able to verify it. - Also if it is an official document which is half scanned or has some problem in it will give a bad impact on the receiver which is not good for professionals. - By scanning on computer you can verify the document, can make required changes and will be able to send the document in a proper way. It is going to take few seconds but results will be fruitful....try it..!!! I do the same way and there is not much difference
How to Scan a Document on an All-in-One Printer
Scanning is a standard all-in-one printer feature that converts a hard-copy document into electronic information, which your computer can store and modify. You can scan legal files, office reports or just about any other kind of document and create an electronic backup for your files, send it as email or alter it to suit your needs. Follow these steps to scan a document on an all-in-one printer:
1)Turn on your all-in-one printer and computer. Check the connections between the two machines.2)Lift the printer's document lid. Examine the scanning surface and the underside of the lid for dust and fingerprints.3)Put the document you wish to scan face-down on the glass. Use the alignment markers to help you square up the object. These are usually found on the left-hand edge of the scanning area.4)Close the printer's document lid slowly so the document does not shift position.5)Select a scan resolution. The higher the dpi (dots per inch) count, the sharper and more detailed the image.6)Push the scan button. You may have to do this on the printer itself or on your computer.7)Check the preview of your scan on your computer. Depending on your all-in-one printer and software, you may have to prompt your computer to display the preview for you.8)Edit the image as it appears on your computer if you want to make changes. Your scanning software might let you enlarge, resize or otherwise manipulate the final product.9)Accept the scan and save. Return the original document to a safe location.10) once the document is scanned and saved you can email it.
help. Thanks please keep
updated.please please do rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya
If you haven't done so, install the cd that comes with the HP Officejet package. Once correctly install, you should go to "All Programs" and locate "HP Solution Center" Click on HP Solution Center, click "Settings", click "Scan settings and preferences", choose either "scan document" or "scan picture" If word document then under File type: locate "PDF(*.pdf) If document is a picture then under File type: locate "JPEG image(*.jpg), click ok. Step 2 Choose between Scan Picture or Scan Document, click accept Step 3 your file is locate under "My scan" Hope that helps
welcome to the computer world. have fun with it and dont worry about breaking anything cause you cant really. if you scan the document the image will go to your computer so u can attach it and send it in an email.
If you have installed the software of the printer already then you can use the hp solution center to scan a document or a picture. And make sure that you have save the picture or document. After saving it to your computer you can open your email and put the document or picture as an attachments