Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
When I try to print, the paper is only being taken into machine on the right side,resulting in a jam. Is it possible that a roller has jammed ? Do they have rollers ?
Tips for a great answer:
Leading cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects
that accidentally fell into the paper feed area.
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 06, 2011 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 21, 2010 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 28, 2009 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2009 | Lexmark E342n Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2009 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!