Question about Computers & Internet
At first I'm malagasy in Madagascar country and we don't realy speak English.Our 2nd language is French.So, If possible to comunicate in French that would be more helpful.
One or two weeks passed, my Friend José Piétri bought for me a canopus edius dvx pack, with title motion pro 5.1 and edius 4.5 with its update to 4.54 version. I gave my hardware configuration detail before chosing with your technician assistance. I'm quiet advanced about video edition and computer...I worked with adobe premiere pro before and I need something more professional. That why I chosen this pack.
My problems are:
- I use an dvcam sony pd170,and it works like without problem.
- Edius found it, because it can control,playback, FF,rew,stop...of the cam when connected with DV link.
- When I capturing or recording from the cam,there's nothing appeared in none of the the two screen preview of edius.Except a full green.
- I tried continue capturing,The capture was good, because it's stocked in the specified capture destination folder. The videos are deeply byound than I expected as quality "THANKS FOR CANOPUS".
- When I import the captured sequences, or videos, they aren't played by Edius in the timeline and there is nothing appeared.In the preview.
- My next problem is:
I can't install Title motion pro (DISC2).
It says "Edius not found".
Please, help me. I'd like to understand the reasons of these problems and I need solutions.
Your software is in warranty. And your English is excellent. It is Canopus Edius's problem, il n'est pas le votre. Allez-y a
http://www.canopus.com/ pour demander qu'ils vous expliquez ce qui vous avez besoin--je crois qu'ils seront nouse assister vitement.
Si vous parle avec une personne qi apparaisse ignorant, demandez parler avec son superieur.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
May 13, 2011 | GPS
May 08, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1490T GPS Receiver
Apr 29, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1390T Car GPS Receiver
Apr 17, 2011 | Garmin GPS
Apr 12, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Jan 06, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Dec 16, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1350 Car GPS Receiver
Mar 30, 2017 | Norton Computers & Internet
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!