Question about Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Its advisable to avoid numerous passwords or pins. Kindly note all important password & pins in a booklet & keep with your Banker. Never keep them in Safes at home. If money is valuable then information is power!!!
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
The following instructions applly only for Internet Explorer's content They include instuctions for editing the computer's registry. MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THE REGISTRY AND/OR CREATE A RESTORE POINT PRIOR TO EDITING THE REGISTRY. Please be sure to following the instructions carefully as tinkering with the registry without knowing what you're doing can serious screw up your OS and software!
The following steps will remove any password set in the Internet Explorer Content Advisor and allow you to reset the program to its original state.
1) Click on Start and choose Run
2) Type in RegEdit and select OK.
3) Now click on the little plus sign to the left of H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4) Continue to drill down, always clicking on the plus sign at the left of the named key, through Software, Microsoft, Windows, Current Version and Policies.
5) Now click on the Ratings folder.
6) In the right pane of the RegEdit window, you'll see an icon called Key. Click on it and press Delete.
7) Next, choose Registry and then Exit to exit RegEdit. You've just deleted your original Content Advisor password.
8) Restart the computer and run Internet Explorer again.
9) Choose View and then Internet Options (or Options for version 3.x). For IE 5 or greater, Click on Tools, Internet Options.
10) Click on the Content tab and click on Disable. When asked for a password, don't enter anything; just click on OK. This will disable Content Advisor because there's no longer a password.
If you are a child trying to bypass parental control DO NOT attempt this as you will most likely cause damage to the registry!
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 13, 2010 | RCA F27442 27" TV
Sep 30, 2009 | RCA F27440 27" TV
Sep 26, 2009 | Quasar SP-2722 27" TV
Jan 29, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 18, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 24, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: