I have a toshiba satellite R10 and the power button keeps flashing and it wont turn on. Tried to remove the battery and then try turning it on, I also tried switching it to a different outlet, but none of these seemed to work. The power button just keeps flashing orange. Can you help?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to download the proper drivers for the Graphics Card Right click your desktop go to settings go advanced Go to the intel(R) tab and hit Graphics Properties thin pick' either Dual Display Clone or Extended Desktop and Click Apply.
Wierdly the Monitor 2 will Still he greyed out in the settings Tab but the monitor will display Good luck
I'm currently trying to figure out it I Can Rotate the tablet Monitor and keep the other monitor Un-rotated Any ideas?
1. Turn off the power of the computer.
2. Disconnect the AC adapter and all other external devices from the computer.
3. Turn the computer upside down.
4. Release the battery lock switch.
5. Pull out the battery pack while sliding the battery latch toward the arrow pointing.
The Satellite R10-S802TD doesn't have built in bluetooth device, however it's bluetooth compatible. any external bluetooth adapter will work. Toshiba recommends PA3370U-1BTM Toshiba Bluetooth SD Card V1.2 or PA3405U-1BTM Toshiba Bluetooth USB adapter as indicated you product's spec sheet. Please post if you need further assistance.