a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I attach the display panel buttons image, please watch it. In the display panel, press on sequence: menu/settings/language/ok/, then choose the language you want, press ok/menu.
The equipment must display the characters in the language you choose. If have troubles please show it.
Enter maintenance mode -
Press menu & *2864 in this manner
Wait for the machine to display "IIIIIIMAINTENANCEIIIIII " on the LCD. Press 74, follow by 0003 (Germany), press MONO START, wait for IIIIIImaintenanceIIIIII on display. Press 99 to exit.
Turn on the printer.
"Ready" on panel display.
Press "Menu" key.
Press the Up or Down Arrow key to show "Language."
Press the Enter key. "Language: *German" shows on the panel display.
Press the Up or Down Arrow key to get the language you want.
Press the Enter key. "Menu" shows on the panel display.
Press the On Line key. "Ready" shows on the panel display.
Hello thanks for using fixya To change the language, Follow the given instructions:
Press the "Menu" button, or select the "Menu" option, on your Samsung phone. Your phone menu will now appear.
Scroll through the menu using the directional pad and highlight the
"Settings" option. Press the button in the center of the directional pad
Scroll to the "Phone" option and press the middle button. Then scroll to
the "Language" option and press the middle button. The phone will now
show two fields: "Screen text" and "Input language."
Scroll to the "Screen text" field and press the soft key under the word
"Change." A list of the available languages will now appear in a
drop-down box. On Samsung phones that use a SIM card, an available
option is called "Automatic," which will default the phone to the
language of the SIM card.
Scroll to the language Select English and press the "OK" button.
Highlight the "Input language" field and press the "Change" soft key. Scroll to the language to English and press the "OK" button.
Press the soft key under the word "Save" to save your changes and return to the phone settings menu.
You have done itFor further help regarding Samsung S3650 Corby Download its User Guide. It will help you alot To download User Guide Click Here Downloading will start after clicking on it Guide is in pdf format if you have no Adobe Reader
software which support pdf files then Download it from here Adobe Reader
I hope this solution will helpful 4 u Please
don't forget to click on Four thumbs which are given below & then
write testimonial in your words for appreciation if it is helpful THANKS & Keep Using fixya
You can select either “English” or “Spanish” as the display language. The factory
preset is “English”.
• If you select a language you cannot read, change the display language again
1 Press [MENU].
2 Scroll to “Initial setting” by pressing [up]
or [down], then press Select.
3 Scroll to “Change language” by pressing [up]
or [down], then press Select.
4 To change from English to Spanish, press
To change from Spanish to English, press
• The display changes to the selected language.
• You can also select a language by pressing [up] or
5 When Spanish is selected, press Salvar, then press [OFF].
When English is selected, press Save, then press [OFF].
1. Press the option button. SET 5 OR 6 appears in the display.
2. Press the 5 (+) button until CID LANGUAGE appears in the display.
3. Press the option button to show the current language setting. The default is English.
4. Press the 5 (+) or 6 (-) button to change the language.
5. Press the option button to store the language and return to the CID LANGUAGE display.
also here's a link for the manual: http://www.home-electronics.net/USER-GUIDES/29265_DOM_ES_CD_IB.pdf
I ordered a new kx-tg560m handset for my kx-tg5632 base unit, but the enclosed instructions for registering it with the base unit were wrong. Fortunately, I found the old quick setup guide in my files.
If you do not have the same base unit and handset, go to the URL: http://www.panaxonic.com/RegisterYourHandset.
1. On the handset, press [MENU], then press . The handset displays "Refer to manual to prepare base. Then press OK->" 2. On the base unit, press [SELECT] until the desired extension number [H1, H2, H3, or H4] is displayed on the base unit, then press and hold [CALL] until the CHARGE indicator flashes. 3. On the handset, press the [OK] softkey.
When the handset is off and sitting in the charger, the handset's extension is displayed in the upper right corner.