- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your DB might be corrupt. Folow the delete procedure one more time:
Delete Music Files
1) Connect your Sansa to the computer.
2) Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial
3) Select the place where you want to delete music files from
4) Highlight and delete the music file/s or folder from My Computer\Sansa
e200\...\MUSIC folder. (You can also select from a variety of music
software programs to transfer/synchronize your files).
If that fails, go ahead and update the firmware - it will delete everything, and allow you to start over from scratch among other things.
The songs are in the wrong format or have expired licenses
There are 2 ways to format an mp3 player - if you were formatting the mp3 player from "My Computer," then try reformatting from Windows Media Player instead - I have a "tips and tricks" entry on How to Format an Mp3 Player for details If that doesn't work, then double-click on My Computer, double-click on the Sansa player, and go to the various folders that it lists - music, voice, etc. Delete the songs ONLY - do not delete the dat, bat, ini, inf, or other system files
1. right click on my computer and select manage.
2. go to disk management on the left panel.
3. right click on the sansa icon, and go to format.
4. make sure that the file system is under FAT32.
This worked for me, hope it does for you.
what you really have to do is:
1: Double click my computer
2:Double click Sansa e250 drive
3: Right click on the icon that looks like a disk drive and click format
BE SURE TO HAVE BACKUP OF SONGS BEFORE YOU FORMAT!!!