- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Then you mite want to clean the sensor that monitor the waster toner box pull out the waste toner box and look for the area that show clear plastic then look for those area of the machine and blow the old toner from those areas waste toner mite have gotten on the sensor saw they can not see the clear plastic and think that the waste toner cart is still full.
The wate motor transfers (you guess it) waste toner to the waste toner
bottle. If the bottle fills up, the motor cannot transfer more waste to
it. This is rare, for the printer should ask for a new waste toner
bottle when the previous one fills. However,it happens frequently when
users try to empty and clean the bottle instead of replacing it.
not a solution - but a problem... i emptied the toner waste bottle in my MPW2400 and a new error message appears...says there is no toner and it keeps dumping toner from the new cartridge until it is coming out of every orifice of the machine. What is that about?
You will need to vacuum all the toner out as in the machine there is a sensor that looks through the waste tank and checks that it is clear. You can also wash the tank out then install it and you will not have the problem.
Couple of things to try:
- If you just emptied the waste cartridge then you have to take the bottle back out and clean the insides as well. The sensor sees the toner on the walls and still thinks it?s full. FYI as typical the manufacturer recommends replacing the bottle with a brand new one.
- If not that then you may have toner covering the optical sensor. Try blowing the area where the waste bottle attaches to the printer with canned air.
Let us know if you have any other questions and please don?t forget to rate this post.