New Region 1 Player-open tray, insert disc,the word "check"appears on screen for a few secs, then the word "read", doesn't go to next mode of actually reading disc. Can you diagnose problem for me. Pls contact at email@example.com. Thanks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
MAKE Please this steps and fix it. Merry Christmas.
Turn on your DVD player.
Open the DVD player's main drive, also commonly called the DVD "tray." The region cannot be changed while a DVD is in the machine, so many DVD players require the tray to be open as an extra precaution.
Push "Info" or "Setup" on your remote.
Use the remote to select the "Region" option as indicated on your TV screen.
Select "Region 9" to change the system to multiregion formatting. Regions 1 through 8 represent specific geographic locations and will not allow multiregion playback.
When I was with Samsung NZ, the following was how we multizoned our DVD (Region 4) players:
1. Turn on your player, but ensure no disc in machine - screen should show "No Disc"
2. Turn on your TV and select your DVD input (as if you were to watch your DVD).
Using your factory supplied remote, press the following buttons:
3. Press the Repeat (or Repeat A-B) button 4. Press the following button sequence: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4, 9 (you should see the number '9' appear on screen - this means 'Region Free'). 5. Press the Open/Close button (to open the tray) 6. Press the Open/Close button again (to close the tray) 7. Press Power OFF (to shut down your DVD player) 8. Press Power ON (to turn on your DVD player)
9. Insert Region 2 disc and wait (up to 1min) for firmware to respond and read your disc
If this fails, try procedure again, except for Step 4: change the last number (instead of 9) to '2'.
Let me know how you get on.
"If this has helped you, please be kind enough to leave a testimonial rating"
This works with some dvd players, don't know if it'll work with yours... With the remote, open the tray... punch in 9,9,9,9...and then enter, and then '0' and hit enter again. This breaks the region code or allows playing of any disk.
Thanks for using FixYa. To make it multiregional please follow these step by
step instructions using
your remote control: 1. Switch power on 2.
Open the DVD tray (leave it open with no DVD in it) 3.
Press "stop" 4.
Press "734466" 5.
Use cursor to scroll up or down until it says "Region 0" 6.
Press "OK/Enter" 7.
Switch power off 8.
Switch power on
It show now
play all region DVD’s.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for
further assistance. Thanks Rylee
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Multizone code for Teac PL-D3200 Here is the procedure to unlock your Teac PL-D3200 to play all zones of DVD's. Using your remote control: 1. Switch power on 2. Open the dvd tray (leave it open with no dvd in it) 3. Press "stop" 4. Press "734466" 5. Use cursor to scroll up or down until it says "Region 0" 6. Press "OK/Enter" 7. Switch power off 8. Switch power on It will now play all region DVD's! :-)
1. Press Open/Close on remote control. DVD tray opens.
2. Press the following buttons in sequence: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. TV displays "Region 2"
4. Press the Enter button on the remote until code changes to 9
5. Press the Open/Close on the remote. DVD tray closes.
6. Press Power on the remote control.
Now code free...