Question about Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Connect the modem to router in the modem slot
connect ur computer to the wired or the pc slot
1. open ie or firefox
2. type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar
3. click on restore factory default under utilities on left side
4. password blank click submit
5. then click mac address on left side under internet wan
6. password blank and click clone then apply changes
7. rite top corner the internet status must be connected
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
on Feb 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 27, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 06, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!