Question about Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Looking for a place to get the door to the battery compartment repaired. it will not latch. probably needs a new door put on.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2016 | Cameras
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
May 08, 2011 | GE Washing Machines
Dec 13, 2010 | 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Aug 03, 2010 | Cameras
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A720 IS Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Jul 10, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!