Question about Samsung SGH-a437 Cellular Phone
A hard reset will clear everything out of the phone and reset your
(Note: This solution will clear everything - including all contacts, etc. - so write all of your contact's numbers down.)
To perform a hard reset on a Samsung Phone:
1) Take out the battery and remove the SIM card.
2) Put the battery back in and power on the phone. (Important: Leave the SIM card out of the phone for right now.)
3) When your phone comes back on, type in *2767*3855# .
4) The phone will go through a reset process.
5) When it comes back on - turn the phone off and take the battery out again.
6) Now, put your SIM card back in your phone and turn it on.
Your phone should be completely cleared including the security password.
If this fails to work contact your service provider for support.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 04, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Jun 27, 2011 | Nokia N900 Smartphone
Mar 30, 2011 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Nov 23, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 20MS3442 20" TV
Jan 19, 2008 | Apex Digital PF2025 20" TV
Jun 16, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 20MS3442 20" TV
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!