Question about JVC 12 DISC RF CHANGER MP3
Are you using the remote to accomplish the power on
Check the fuses again it may be that the fuse in broken
2. To check some fuses you will need a meter to see if they Ohms reading if so the fuse is bad. Usually a fuse will read infinity if it good.
2. there may be a coupling capacitor on the main board that has become weak in the power section of the circuit board,
3. Also check all connector on the main board they could be intermittently connected
4. if you have power then a connector may come disconnected such a the ribbon cable to the power switch.
5. there also may be a diode or led that has blown that is in line with the power switch will not allow power to the switch for the disc player.
6. Voltage check at these points will tell if you are getting dc power from the transformer to the switch.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 18, 2008 | JVC KD-S680 CD Player
Feb 12, 2014 | Onkyo Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 10, 2011 | JVC KD-G310 CD Player
May 26, 2011 | JVC CH-X400 12-Disc CD Changer
Aug 06, 2010 | JVC CH-X400 12-Disc CD Changer
May 16, 2009 | JVC KS-F90 Cassette Player
Mar 13, 2009 | JVC CH-X350RF 12 CD Changer
Dec 14, 2008 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: