Question about Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system.
From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 004 and then ENTER.
3. Enter the extension number you want to change.
4. Enter the name (the same way as texting on a cellphone)
5. To save the changes press AUTO DIAL / STORE.
6. To go to the next extension press NEXT on the screen.
7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2011 | 1999 Plymouth Voyager
Mar 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Dec 08, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Aug 03, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Apr 14, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 11, 2009 | Toshiba DKT3020SD Corded Phone
Feb 13, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Feb 06, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Sep 12, 2007 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jan 30, 2017 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!