Displayed temperature does'nt correspond to measured temp. inside the refrig
The displayed temp does not correspond to the effective temp. measured inside the refrigerattor
motherboard changed and did not solve the problem
if I reset the refrigerator by pluggin out and in AC current the disply works for about 30 minutes and the compressor is active
sometimes we find water coming out from the freezer
the compressor works normally the tecnichian said
the water filter has also been changed
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: displayed temperature does'nt correspond to measured...
It looks as if you need to have the drain cleaned due to your freezer leaking water issue. I've seen this issue b4 but it will be a little work to do so if you can find an experienced repairman, then let him do it bc it gets messy sometimes.. it could cost around $200 so i would definitely ask the tech guy on the phone about the drain and if you could do it.. good luck..d
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Inside temp is separate from outside...no connection whatsoever. If the outside transmitter has new power and fails, it may have gotten wet inside and may be rendered useless. Replace with a new outdoor transmitter.
Move from outside to inside at a casual pace to allow time for outside unit to begin sending temperature
Install inside batteries. You should see outside temperature displayed
I find that outside temperature display comes and goes depending upon the weather, e.g., Today at 12 pm, the outside temperature is 35 deg F; earlier this morning it was - -. For the last couple of days, the temperature has been - - then suddenly last night it was 28 deg F.
Do you mean there is a difference between the actual measured temp of the space and the space temp as displayed on the stat? If so, there should be an offset function on the stat that can be adjusted. The location of the stat should also be considered. If it is on an exterior wall it could be sensing the temp within the wall cavity. If it is located in direct sunlight this would also effect the display temp.
If the inside of the unit measures at the same displayed temp, then you have a coolant issue = contact professional immediately. If the temp does not match the display temp, you have a control board issue = still contact a professional.
Go into the diagnostic mode on your touch display .
1) . Press any button on the display 1 time except the temp adjust buttons.
2) Press the temp up and down on both the freezer AND refrig (all 4 at the same time)
3) when 0's show , release the buttons and press any button except for the temp adjust buttons .
4) NOW , fress the temp adjust buttons until the freezer side displays 0 and the refrig side displays 7 . 0 and 7 is for the thermistors test .
5) After 0 and 7 display , press any button again except temp adjust , and this will start the thermistor check .
6) You will have 7 thermistor tests , indicated on the refrig display , starting at 1 , then 2 then .......
7) The feezer display will tell for the corresponding thermistor , indicated by the refrig display , if the thermistor p = pass , s = short , b = bad (replace board)
After determining if or which thermistor is bad , then adjust the display to 1 on freezer display and 6 on the refrig display . This ends the testing procedure and resets the refrig back to normal .
For general awareness, the outside air temperature sensor is located above the inside mirror. Try to reset the temperature measurement unit:1. Switch engine on.2. Press and hold clock minute (min) and hour (h) buttons simultaneoutly longer than 3 seconds. The display will show new temperature measurement unit.
When the unit is idle and in a wash cycle the wash temp is displayed.If you look inside the tank you will see a white float and a metal probe which is the themometer for the wash tank temp.The rinse temp will only be shown when the display reads (Rinse) and theres a thermistor that screws into the water line near the solenoid valve that measures the temp.