Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
1. physical connection
ISP modem to> router yellow port> router grey port to ur computer
2. modem light on the router should be solid and the internet light also.
3. if not u need to configure ur router
4. open the ie or firefox in ur computer which is hardwired to the router
5. type 192.168.2.1 i the address bar it will lead to belkin router page
6. if the modem light flashes on the router then in the belkin page on the left side click on the restore factory default
7. it will ask for the login password leave it blank click on submit
8. then click on the restore default
9. in the rite upper right corner it has to say connected
10. then disable the wifi protected setup by clicking on it on the left side
11. then u will be good to go with the wired and the wireless connection
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2013 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Feb 27, 2011 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Dec 07, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router...
Jul 23, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
May 24, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: