Question about RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Hi, please help me operate my proscan remote model CRK76DBL1.. its my first time to use it i lost the manual.. how do i operate this.. thanks
Here is a link to a place to download the procedure/codes copied from my DVD manual:
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
I still have not figured out how to program the exact code in the crk76DBL1.
However, I did figure out how to use the code search for the TV
1) Turn on the component you want to control (TV, VCR, DVD)
2) Press and hold BOTH the component button on the remote and the On-Off button
3) The On-Off button remains lit. Now press Play (The On-Off button will blink)
4) If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off.
5) When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again.
6) To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button.
I hope everyone finds this helpful and saves people time and frustration.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2016 | Directv Remote Controls
Feb 19, 2016 | Proscan Remote Controls
Nov 28, 2012 | Remote Controls
Mar 04, 2010 | Remote Controls
Jun 27, 2009 | Proscan Remote Controls
Apr 06, 2009 | Remote Controls
Mar 26, 2008 | Remote Controls
854 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: