Question about RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Hi, please help me operate my proscan remote model CRK76DBL1.. its my first time to use it i lost the manual.. how do i operate this.. thanks
Here is a link to a place to download the procedure/codes copied from my DVD manual:
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
I still have not figured out how to program the exact code in the crk76DBL1.
However, I did figure out how to use the code search for the TV
1) Turn on the component you want to control (TV, VCR, DVD)
2) Press and hold BOTH the component button on the remote and the On-Off button
3) The On-Off button remains lit. Now press Play (The On-Off button will blink)
4) If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off.
5) When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again.
6) To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button.
I hope everyone finds this helpful and saves people time and frustration.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2014 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 29, 2013 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jan 08, 2010 | Proscan 19LA25Q 19 in. LCD Television
May 18, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
May 16, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Mar 26, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Feb 17, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Dec 29, 2007 | Proscan PS27113 TV
Oct 19, 2007 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
855 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: