Question about Flat Panel Televisions
It sounds like you have a power supply issue. Now that being said, I would suggest that you have a qualified TV technician look at this set and repair it. If you want to do this yourself you will need:
1) A schematic diagram (repair manual can get it at www.servicemanuals.net)
2) Multimeter (To measure voltage and resistance levels)
3) Isolation Transformer (To use with TV if you are planning on using equipment that requires AC power)
4) Oscilloscope (To measure and view waveforms for testing)
5) Pattern generator (To create a reference testing signal)
Now if you know what these pieces of equipment are you will need them, if you do not know what they are, I again suggest that you take the TV to a qualified TV technician for repairs.
I hope this helps
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | LG 42 42LK450 42 LCD TV
Sep 26, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jun 18, 2011 | Samsung LN40A650A LCD TV
May 30, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U Plasma TV
Mar 14, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 13, 2011 | Panasonic TH32LRU20 32 in LCD TV
Sep 25, 2009 | HP PL4260N 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Jun 04, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
Oct 14, 2007 | Akai LCT2660 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!