a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are a number of ways to do what you want.
1. Connect the phone to the PC as a Mass Storage Device. It will appear as an additional drive in My Computer. Use this new drive as you would any other drive. To copy, paste delete and whatever.
2. If both the phone and the PC have bluetooth, then you can send the pics directly to the PC. Select all the pics you want sent and from Options select send. It will ask you how. Select BT and then select the name of your PC and select Send. One by one the pics will be sent to the PC.
3. If the pics are not too large in size then you can email to yourslef from the phone (if you have GPRS functioning on the phone) and receive them on the PC.
4. Copy them to the memory card and insert that memory card into it's adapter and into the card reader on the PC. Read them as an additional drive and copy all the pics to the PC.
unless you have the internet turned off of your phone through the carrier company you should be able to send all sorts of txts with the internet off however, you cannot send pics or multimedia of any sort. It is hard to learn when you first get this phone how to work it, but you should be able to write your msg, hit send, pick a contact then hit send again, it can be complicated, it took me a while too... but word of advice take it back.... this phone is a piece of **** (google it) it has bad issues! I am on my 3rd one and i am pissed... so word to the wise, loose it =)
Its not possible to send MMS message without using internet services. If you really want to send some pic or anything else to other mobile , you can send it through other media like bluetooth, IR or using data card but using MMS you need atleast Internet services.
everytime i try to send a picture to anybody it says ave no mms settings and then i searched online it told me how to fix it and i did but its still not sending it says sending an it never does send or i recive a pic or a ringtone it doesnt load i need help please
Jade, try going to http://www.virginmobile.com.au/en_au/VirginMobile/The%2BVibe/Get%2BSet%2BUp/
(if the link doesn't work go to www.virginmobile.com.au, then choose "The Vibe"/Get Set Up from the menu at the top)
then selecting Samsung from the dropdown box, submit, then U700 from the next drop-down box then submit, then select which service you want to set up. The correct settings will be sent to your phone as an SMS - just select "save" when you view the SMS.
if it still doesn't work, you'll need to ring Virgin customer service to ensure your account is enable for the right services.
first of all insert your fone's memory card into your bluetooth.
And then plug that bluetooth in computer.
It will open with the drive like other drives.
Enter the songs and pics u like into the bluetooth.
Unplug from computer and put your memory card into your mobile.