- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try resetting the ipod while its connected to the computer by holding both the menu and center button at the same time for 6-10 seconds until you see an apple appear on the screen. You may need to repeat the reset. If this fails your looking at a hardware issue most likely. Good Luck.
Unfortunately you will need to Restore the software. Doing so will clear all content off of it. Here’s how.
1. Attach your iPod Nano to the computer.
2. Open iTunes, select the iPod Nano on the left side.
3. Click the Summary tab.
4. Click Restore and follow the instructions to complete the restore process