Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try the following. Hope this helps.
1. Go into "Media" on your BlackBerry and enable incoming files (Menu-->Receive using bluetooth).
2. Find the file on your friend's device that you wish to send, and beam the said file accordingly.
2a. If you have not "paired" (created a friendship between) the two devices before, you will need to do this first...
2b. One of the devices will ask for a PIN code first and on this device you need to create a four-digit, numeric password that can be anything you like.
2c. On the second device, enter the four-digit, numeric password you created and follow the simple, on-screen prompts on both devices to complete the pairing (you can also pair the devices in advance by going into Menu-->Set Up Bluetooth).
2d. Depending on the devices being used and the time taken to complete the pairing, you may need to re-send the file (go back to step 1), otherwise, continue below...
3. When your friend's device tries to send you the file, your BlackBerry should ask you to name the file and where to save it; if you have not set the device as "trusted" in the bluetooth settings (Options-->Bluetooth-->your friend's device), you may need to approve the file transfer first though.
4. The file should now be on your device.
Note: by default, all
* Pictures are saved into /Device Memory/home/user/pictures or /Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures if you have a memory card.
* Sounds (including songs) are saved into /Device Memory/home/user/ringtones/ or /Media Card/BlackBerry/ringtones/ if you have a memory card.
* Videos are saved /Device Memory/home/user/videos or /Media Card/BlackBerry/videos if you have a memory card.
In other words, unless you specify somewhere else in step 3, this is where you will find your file.
And remember, your incoming file transfer WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU FIRST "PAIR" (CREATE A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN) THE DEVICES, go into Media and CLICK MENU-->RECEIVE USING BLUETOOTH!!!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
It may be the pairing code that you are using. Usually it is 123, 0000, 1111, 1234, or some other variation.
Make sure, also, that you are in pairing mode with the headset. If you can scan via bluetooth and detect the device, then it should be ready to pair.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
unlock your Blackberry eaisly with Blackberry Imei Unlock code. first call your service provider ask your Blackberry Mep Code. But it takes time to give your Mep Code. or other option is go online. there are thousand of sites available to provide Blackberry curve 8310 Unlock Code. Buy your unlock code from third party.
Posted on Oct 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Feb 19, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold Smartphone
Oct 06, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jun 17, 2010 | RIM Holster For BlackBerry Curve 8520
Oct 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jul 18, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Jun 25, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Bold Smartphone
Jun 03, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jan 28, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: