Question about Philips 27PT6441 27" TV

3 Answers

Philips 27pt6441/37 I have a philips 27inch with chassis LO4.1u aa and it blew up a chip so i can not see the numbers to replace it. Any ideas how to figure it out? Thank you.

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • Roger Hendrix Feb 23, 2008

    Call a distributor that sales parts like Fox International, ph#1-800-321-6992 or Vance Baldwin at 1-800-552-1431. One of these two distributors can look it up for you, make sure you brand name, model,and serial # of T.V.Look beside part and location available then they can look up the part for you. DOVECAT.


  • rsmock Feb 24, 2008

    The chip is an 8 leg and the number on the board is 7531 i seen a few other parts shorted and got them but i need the philips part number for this one so i can order it. Thanks again

  • rsmock Feb 25, 2008

    THANK YOU. I appreciate it very Much you been a big help.



3 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 90 Answers

Depending on which chip is blown, there could be something else that took it out. Fox International can tell you the part number if you can tell then the IC# that is printed on the pc board next to it or on the underside below it..The number above should work to contact Fox....

Posted on Feb 24, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 48 Answers

What chip ? I have the service manual for this model and I should be able to help you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2008

  • Tony Harrison Feb 24, 2008

    Sorry ! whatever message you left me was either deleted by the administrators or for some reason I am unable to view it. It is a shame we are not allowed to post private email address, even by choice, because this will make things run much smoother. I want to help you privately, but I can't.

  • Tony Harrison Feb 25, 2008

    This is a standard vertical chip you can find it anywhere. Just call an electronics distributor like MCM Alectronics or MAT Electronics... and tell them you want vertical chip # TDA7531. That's all you have to say. And since your problem is in the vertical section, make sure to check capacitor C2465 10uf /100v it causes lots of vertical problems. It's better just to replace it anyway. Good luck.


  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,130 Answers

The only way now would be to get the service manual I'm afraid. Good Luck

Posted on Feb 23, 2008

  • Larry  Dillon
    Larry Dillon Feb 25, 2008

    OK I looked on a set that is close to your set. The IC marked 7531, and it is the control IC for the power supply? If so, there are some legs that are cut off it shows on this print as7531 is a TEA1620. I am not sure if this is the same as your set though.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Philips 42pf7320 10 has flashing led 13 times error code d5vl

your set is a 42pf7320/??. very inportant in you case. The chassis is a LC4.9E AA. error 13 relates to IC 7D03 (HDMI panel link receiver).

Jan 07, 2014 | Philips 42 in. Plasma TV

1 Answer

I need help with my philips projection tv

depending of model number the chassis needs to be tilted up so bottom of board is facing rear of set----resistors should be tested with a meter---both chips should be replaced and any of the resistors (most will be 5.6 ohm in value).

Not hard if you can get at and are able to unsolder the 18 pins on each of the 2 chips--the kit should have come with instructions?

Aug 27, 2012 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Philips 32PT6441\37 will not turn on. Flashing

You need the Horizontal Timing Kit for your TV. Chassis # is L04.1U AA can be found on the back of the TV. The part# is 4835 310 57673, Have a tv tech install this for you.!!!!

Oct 17, 2009 | Philips 32PT6441/37 32" TV

1 Answer

Blown fuse, replaced it, other blown componets THe link you need is in the thread. Just remember you will need test equipment, soldering skills, troubleshooting skills and direct replacement parts in the case of "chips".

Sep 01, 2009 | Marshall MG100HDFX 100-Watt Amplifier Head

1 Answer

Replaced Philips 55pp9401 convergance and still has issues

Acording to my research and if you have the right model number this is an Hitachi chassis in this for some reason Where did you get the ic's from ? If there generic that could be your problem. You always want to buy them from Hitachi and they have a kit that comes with all the resisters . Don't get the cheep ones. Also there is no fluid problem with the Hitachi's. If your looking at the back of the set the IC's should be on the far right side and should have small color coded resisters to the left of them. If any of them don't have a bright color there bad. New IC's should be stk394-160. See if there is a chassis number and let me know.

May 19, 2009 | Philips 55PP9401 55" Rear Projection...

2 Answers


Hey mate,
Let me know chassis number of TV as model number is not so helpful to me in Philips service manuals.

I do have few service manuals of Philips according to chassis numbers.

I can refer you a website where you can buy service manual with model number. Philips model and chassis game is still Puzzle for me.

Dec 30, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player

1 Answer

I have a problem

You have a power supply problem. What is the chassis number of your set? Let me know the chassis and I may be able to help you out.

Mar 02, 2008 | Philips 60P8342 60" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Picture issue with Philips 64" Big Screen

don't know if this is same problem or not but try this:

Dec 05, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...

1 Answer


If your Philips TV chassis is L04.1U AA ( look at sticker on back )
the horiz driver chip kit is part # 483531057673................T.

Dec 05, 2007 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Philips 27PT6441 27" TV Logo

Related Topics:

128 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Philips Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75774 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1229 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Philips Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides