Question about Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer will not print in color. When I press the color button of the face of the printer, the indicator lights stays on briefly and then switches itself to
B & W. Help!!!!!!
Have you check the ink level of the colored? To check it go to the control panel - printer/faxes - then properties of your printer then look if the ink is ok or not.
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2008 | Cannon Printers & Copiers
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Color Copier
Nov 30, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Mar 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2008 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 15, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!