Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Bought a LG Chocolate KG800 and it was supposed to be unlocked.Bought from Hong Kong and it will pick up At&t every now and then.Then it will start searching for a network again.Is there something I can do.Done tried 2 diffrent AT&t cards.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
In which country did you buy it? For Australia try the following.
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2012 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2011 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Nov 10, 2010 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Sep 18, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!