Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Bought a LG Chocolate KG800 and it was supposed to be unlocked.Bought from Hong Kong and it will pick up At&t every now and then.Then it will start searching for a network again.Is there something I can do.Done tried 2 diffrent AT&t cards.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
In which country did you buy it? For Australia try the following.
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2011 | Samsung A187 Cell Phone
Mar 14, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
May 21, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Dec 04, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U600
307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!