Question about Televison & Video
Need codes for jvc tv
Hi, OK, I seem to have found a solution to this....I have a Magnavox CL035 (I think it's the european version of the CL034). Here's how I programmed it:
1. Turn on the TV (or whatever instrument you want to program).
2. Hold the Code Search button until the red light remains on.
3. Press and release the TV (or whatever instrument you want to program) button.
4. Now, patiently(!) press and release the power button. (I repeatedly made the mistake of doing this too quickly so take your time!
5. When the TV turns off, press the enter button (-/--).
Should now be working!
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Apr 29, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Mar 14, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: