Question about HTC Touch Diamond2 Smartphone
If I scroll down on the touchscreen of my HTC Diamond 2, first it lets me scroll down, than after a while it stops scrolling and if I tap the screen (no matter where or what I do with it), it moves a bit up or down but I can't select anything. With the end call button I can go to the home screen an that's it. Soft and hard reset didn't help. After squeezing the phone with my hands, it works but as soon as I have to scroll down a longer list, it starts all over again.
You have the technical problem of hardware so you have to fix it so you have to go to service center
Posted on Jun 12, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HTC Touch screen not responding!
This is a common problem with many touch screen phones. There are about three reasons this can happen that I know of:
1. Hardware issue. Needs to go in for repair. Hopefully under warranty still.
2. Needs to be re-flashed with the OEM ROM. This is not likely, since you've already Hard Reset, but worth a try.
3. The EASIEST and FIRST thing to check is to run a 'business card' around the edge of the screen between the case and screen. Dirt or other objects can easily get wedged into that area and hold the screen pressed down. This would prevent a press from any other area of the screen. Also, a screen protector that has shifted might cause this. Hopefully this is it, as it's a simple fix!
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
I find certain voodoo rituals to do the trick. Especially those derived from rites originating in the southern gulf coast region. To start, build a low, hot burning fire pit surrounded by granitic stones roughly the size of oranges. Be sure you have a light bed of gravel beneath the fire itself to allow air space for the spirits to commune before entering the fire and your device. Use eucalyptus logs ages approximately 2 months for the fire itself, and sprinkle a solution of pulverized bat wings soaked in winter menstrual blood from a one year old goat. Wave your Diamond over the fire vigorously while chanting the names of all three major thorn gods repeatedly. That should do the trick.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
SOURCE: stuck on windows boot up screen
Regarding with your HTC Viva / Elf
Try hard reset with phone in "OFF" state following this instructions if it will do;
1. Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button under the battery cover at the top
of the device.
2. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see this message on the screen:
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have
been backed up before a hard reset is performed.
3. Release the TALK and END buttons, and then press ENTER on your device.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2013 | HTC Touch Dual P5500 Smartphone
Feb 26, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2011 | HTC Google G1/Dream Cell Phone Black...
Apr 07, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Apr 25, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jan 18, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Oct 22, 2013 | HTC Touch Diamond2 Smartphone
Jul 13, 2011 | HTC Touch Diamond2 Smartphone
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: