Question about Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Its the adf might ttry dumping the reader con and the dc cont but do the p print first
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
May 23, 2015 | Canon IR 8070
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Aug 28, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Nov 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!