Question about MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR (MS-6570-030) Motherboard
Here's where you can download all of the drivers for your motherboard in one place, from the Vendors site:
If you load all of these drivers and the problem persists, it may be a configuration problem instead of a driver issue. Let us know.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | ASUS A8N5X Motherboard
Sep 10, 2009 | Mercury Electronics KT266A Motherboard
Mar 19, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2009 | HP JetDirect EX Plus Print Server
Apr 22, 2008 | ASUS A8N-E Motherboard
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!