Question about MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR (MS-6570-030) Motherboard
Here's where you can download all of the drivers for your motherboard in one place, from the Vendors site:
If you load all of these drivers and the problem persists, it may be a configuration problem instead of a driver issue. Let us know.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Motherboards
Feb 17, 2013 | ECS Brand ECS GF6100-M754 Elitegroup...
Jul 17, 2011 | Motherboards
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Mar 05, 2011 | ASUS A8N5X Motherboard
Dec 02, 2010 | ASUS NVIDIA nForce Chipset A7N266-VM...
Sep 10, 2009 | Mercury Electronics KT266A Motherboard
Jul 29, 2008 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
Apr 22, 2008 | ASUS A8N-E Motherboard
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!