Question about Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer
This is onlt a try may work
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Have changed the color ink cartridge in my pixma mp 140 and it wont work....put old one in it will print black .....is there a reset process to get it working ?
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
You can download a driver from my website then you can use the driver to set your printer up.
Just click on this link and it will download for you, and it is best to save it on your desktop so you can find it.
This is for the pixma mp140 and 150 as well try it got nothing to loss and if it does work please let me know thanks,
Ones you have downloaded just open with WinZip file if you not got WinZip program to open the file you can download it from this link free
After you have opened file you will see a folder called mp140svst105aea24 open this folder and again open the next folder called mp140svst105aea24 now you will see the folder called DrvSetup in this folder you will have the Setup.exe just double click and it will take you through the installing
Try installing it with your USB lead out first, some printerdrivers will not install with it in.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on Helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
SOURCE: driver for canon pixma mp140
Link to download is here. Just select your OS:
Please rate solution :)
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
Error Code 4 is the machine detects no cartridge. You must insert both cartridges in order to use it.
Posted on May 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA All-In-One Photo Printer
Jul 31, 2010 | Acer Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
May 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2008 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
3,574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: