Question about Whirlpool Duet Sport 6.7 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer
To remove the dryer drum baffles on a Whirlpool Duet, follow these steps:
1. UNPLUG the dryer.
2. Remove the top panel of the appliance by removing the screws that hold the panel in place in the rear of the dryer. With the screws removed, the panel will slide back, then lift off.
3. Locate the bolts that hold the baffles in place on the outside perimeter of the drum. There should be 2 for each one.
4. Remove the screws for the baffle and it will come off.
1. Remove ONE baffle at a time so you can use the remaining baffles to turn the drum manually.
2. Drum rotates in a clockwise direction.
3. When removing or reinstalling each baffle, duct taping it place will keep it from flipping around when you get to the last bolt holding it in place. It will also keep it from dropping in the drum when removing, and help you hold it in place to reinstalling.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope this helps you.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Whirlpool Dryers
Sep 05, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity...
Mar 17, 2013 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 01, 2010 | Whirlpool Dryers
Jan 31, 2010 | Whirlpool Dryers
Sep 01, 2009 | Dryers
Mar 03, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity...
Dec 29, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 20, 2008 | Whirlpool LAB2700ML Pedestal Drawer for...
644 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: