- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
my teknic bluetooth told me dat i needed a passcode to pair with my phone but i just dismissed the notice and it worked for me, what i done was searched for devices using my bluetooth, found the phone and it paited up, but when i searched using my phone i needed a pass code,
sorry if ive been no help to ye
It sounds as if the device is not paired with your Chocolate. Press and hold the button on the face of the HBM-710 headset for approximately five seconds, or until the light comes on and stays on steadily, then discover the device with your handset's Bluetooth screen. Once it shows up in the list of devices, select in and pair it with your phone.
First, open the phone's Bluetooth screen. On the HBM-710, press and hold the button on the face for about five seconds, or until the light comes on and STAYS on. Now find the headset with your phone and pair it.
Just came across your question while searching for the same answer - Here's what I found out:
When it's off, press and hold the on button for 5 seconds - it'll turn on, but keep holding until you hear the short beep - the light's on and you're where you want to be. Here's the full text that I found from the manual:
-With the HBM-710 off, press and hold the PWR/END button for 5 seconds
(You will hear a short beep and the LED indicator will stay red, when the device enters pairing mode)
-Using your handset, find the "Bluetooth menu" and "search for" or "add" new devices
- Select "LG HBM-710" from the list of devices and pair it with your headset
- When asked for the Pass/PIN code during the pairing procedure, please enter "0000" (4 zeros)
- Once pairing has been completed successfully, you will hear a beep
- After pairing successfully, be sure to "connect" to the LF HBM-710
- If you want to pair with other devices in the future, the headset must be in "Pairing mode"
- If it will be not connected the "Pairing" for three minutes, it will be turned off.