Question about Computers & Internet
Hi there Severns,
Is your problem having to connect your desktop computer via wireless connectivity? Because you mentioned that using your cable from router to your desktop, there is a connectivity. If you have a wireless card on your desktop, then make sure the drivers are installed properly on the desktop computer. If it was successfully installed, then you may need to reset your router to factory defaults by pressing and holding the small reset button at the back of the printer.
If you need further instructions, please let me know.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2014 | HP Pavilion 14-c010us Chromebook 14-C010US...
Feb 27, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | AGPtek TPLink TLWR740N IEEE 80211bgn 4port...
Dec 30, 2010 | Linksys BEFSX41 Router (DHBEFSX41)
1. You have an updated Easy Setup Key and would like to get additional computers wirelessly connected to the Internet.
2. You would like to perform the above task but do not have an updated Easy Setup Key.
3. You finished setting up your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router and would like to get a desktop with no wireless connectivity connected to the Internet.
4. You would like to wirelessly connect a computer to your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router using the Windows Wireless Manager.
5. You would like to give temporary Internet access to a visiting friend or relative.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 21, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Nov 01, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite L455DS5976 Notebook
Jul 08, 2010 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Jun 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!