Question about Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Unit will not turn on, all i get is a quick flash of amber light, and im assuming that the red light thats on when it is plugged in to the usb means its charging.
1. Connect the Reader to a different USB port of the Computer.
2. Connect the Reader directly to the USB port of the Computer; dont use any USB hub or adaptor to connect the Readr to the Comp.
3. Disconnect the Reader and then press the RESET button.
4. Try connecting the Reader to a different Computer to check whether the USB port of the Computer is working properly.
5. If the issue still persists, service may be required. Follow the below link to initiate the repair: http://eservice.sony.com/
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2012 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jul 26, 2011 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Jul 16, 2011 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Jun 29, 2011 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Dec 16, 2010 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Sep 11, 2010 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Aug 02, 2010 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jul 21, 2010 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jan 23, 2010 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Dec 27, 2009 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Jul 20, 2014 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Nov 10, 2017 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
1,183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: