Question about Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
1) Ensure the cradle is plugged into an active AC outlet and the LED light on the cradle is on. There is a switch on the bottom of the cradle to control the brightness of the LED, set it to the highest. Try different outlets if needed. Does the LED light turn on and stay on (does not blink)?
2) Remove the battery. Place the remote on the cradle and check the LCD screen. The LCD screen should display a 'White' screen with possible colors before going off. Try this a few times to confirm behavior. Did the LCD turn on briefly?
3) Reinsert the Battery. Have you charged the battery for at least 3 hours? If no, please recharge the batteries for at least 3 hours.
4) Did the battery ever boot the remote? If yes, please continue troubleshooting.
5) Remove the battery. Check the 3 gold contacts on the battery to see if there are markings on all the contacts signifying it was connected correctly to the remote. Did the battery have markings on all 3 contacts?
If you determine this is an issue with the charging cradle, contact logitech with the information below
The PID of the remote:
The P/N of the remote:
The PID of the RF Wireless Extender:
The P/N of the RF Wireless Extender:
Login ID (Current Login for Harmony Remote Software):
Please Note: The PID (Product Identification) and P/N (Part Number) for the remote can be found either on the underside of the battery cover, or at the bottom of the battery compartment (the battery might be covering it). Your PID number is a character code with a combination of letters and numbers, starting with either WL, WD, or LZ
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2015 | Radio Communications
Mar 05, 2014 | Chrysler Sebring Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2013 | Nintendo Wii Remote Control 4 Charging...
Dec 28, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 20, 2010 | ASUS S6F Notebook
Dec 01, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Jul 11, 2009 | Makita 12 Volt Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
Jan 24, 2009 | Transport Schwinn Rechargeable Portable ...
Dec 26, 2008 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Aug 29, 2008 | Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD...
Dec 12, 2013 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Dec 14, 2017 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
408 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: