Question about Goldstar GBV241 DVD Player/VCR
* Turn the player On
* Open using the remote
* Press Setup
* Press volume buttons Up, Down, Up, Down
* Press Right button
* You will see a number appear in the top right hand corner of your screen, Keep pressing Right until the number 255 appears.
* Press Setup to exit
* Your player will now be region free
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2010 | LG LMVM2277ST Microwave Oven
Lock/Unlock DVD player
• To lock player, open tray and press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3 (an on-screen message, "Key
Lock On" is displayed).
• To unlock, press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3.
This from another RCA manual but may work
Sep 17, 2010 | RCA DRC6355N DVD Player/VCR
May 16, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Dec 15, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC33U DVD Player/VCR
Oct 01, 2017 | Goldstar GBV241 DVD Player/VCR
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: