Question about Goldstar GBV241 DVD Player/VCR
* Turn the player On
* Open using the remote
* Press Setup
* Press volume buttons Up, Down, Up, Down
* Press Right button
* You will see a number appear in the top right hand corner of your screen, Keep pressing Right until the number 255 appears.
* Press Setup to exit
* Your player will now be region free
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Lock/Unlock DVD player
• To lock player, open tray and press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3 (an on-screen message, "Key
Lock On" is displayed).
• To unlock, press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3.
This from another RCA manual but may work
Sep 17, 2010 | RCA DRC6355N DVD Player/VCR
May 16, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Feb 17, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Apr 29, 2008 | Philips DVDR3455H/37B
Dec 15, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC33U DVD Player/VCR
Nov 19, 2007 | Daewoo DVRS04 DVD Recorder/VCR
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: