Question about Goldstar GBV241 DVD Player/VCR
* Turn the player On
* Open using the remote
* Press Setup
* Press volume buttons Up, Down, Up, Down
* Press Right button
* You will see a number appear in the top right hand corner of your screen, Keep pressing Right until the number 255 appears.
* Press Setup to exit
* Your player will now be region free
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2010 | LG LMVM2277ST Microwave Oven
Lock/Unlock DVD player
• To lock player, open tray and press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3 (an on-screen message, "Key
Lock On" is displayed).
• To unlock, press SETUP, 0, 0, 0, 8, 3.
This from another RCA manual but may work
Sep 17, 2010 | RCA DRC6355N DVD Player/VCR
May 16, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Dec 15, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC33U DVD Player/VCR
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: