Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Hello there ok
Here the Solution to reset the ink level for Canon Pixma MX300 follow this steps to reset the ink level in your canon MX300.
1. Switch off the Canon MX300 and disconnect the power cable.
2. While press and hold the power button, Connect the power cable to electric socket.
3. While pressing the power button, press the “Cancel/Stop” button (red button).
4. Now release the power button and the printer turns into a kind of factory mode. Wait for 10 seconds until it says “idle”.
5. Press “>” (next button) once “Shipping Mode 3′ then Press the “OK” button. Press “OK” again for “without cleaning”.
6. A test page will print.
7. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
8. Disconnect the power cable again without switch off the printer.
9. Take out the both cartridges.
10. Close the cover.
11. Connect the power cable and turn on the printer.
12. Now just put the cartridges back and the ink level in the canon Pixma MX300 have full again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 29, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 5100 Notebook
Feb 15, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jan 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Aug 16, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: