Hi! i have a all in one printer lexmark x3470 the printer works fantanstic and when im going to do copy too. but something happens when im going to scan, i used to have a window 98 compu. and now i have a laptop compaq windows xp i installed the disk that the printer brought and when i go to start and tap on lexmark i cant find the all in one so i can scan ,.. please help me,... desperate ... thanks
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: problem with all in one lexmark x3470
You may need to go to the printer's website and look for an updated version of driver's needed since you upgraded your os.. many times this stuff is located on the manufacturer's website and compatibility issues can be resolved by a simple download and update to your original driver's.. hope this helps.. d
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To scan a document using the Lexmark Imaging Studio on ur Lexmark X3470, follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark X3400 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio." 2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share." 3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents." 4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer. 5. Click on "start" to scan.
To make a standalone copy:
1. Load the paper.
2. Select the "Copy quality" you want.
3. Open the top cover of the All-In-One.
4. Place the item you want to copy face down on the scanner glass. Make sure the upper left corner of the front of the item aligns with the arrow on the right of the All-In-One.
5. Close the top cover.
6. Change copy settings as needed.
Press "Black Copy" or "Color Copy."
put your finger on the second hole on the top from the right and press the switch (it's small, gotta try a little...), when the display changes, press copy and close the door... it just worked for me!! good luck