Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
1. Open a elevated command prompt.
Click on All Programs and Accessories, then right click on Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator.
2. To Enable the Hidden Built-In Administrator Account -
A) In the elevated command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
3. To Disable the Hidden Built-In Administrator Account - A) In the elevated command prompt, type net user administrator /active:no and press Enter.
4. Close the elevated command prompt.
5. Log off, and you will now see the built-in Administrator account log on icon added (enabled) or removed (disabled) from the log on screen
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2016 | Sony Computers & Internet
on Mar 08, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
on Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2016 | Acer Computers & Internet
May 22, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio 3045, 3035 Kit
on Jun 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2013 | Sony VGN Computers & Internet
May 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2011 | IBM PC 300GL PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: