Question about Philips J44414
If it is a USB webcam, then First BEFORE you plug anything in, install the software/drivers, that came with the Camera. When installed, reboot. Then when at desktop next, plug in the USB cable. The Camera will/should detected by the PC, it may ask for drivers, if so point it to where the CD/Drivers are, when it seems finished, reboot. Now, when your PC reboots this time your camera should be ready to use. You can use your webcam either with the software program that came with it and you installed. Or you can get a program, freeware, called AmCap2.
Here is a link for your convenience. http://en.softonic.com/s/amcap-2.0-webcam
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Following Step to Connect Webcam:-
1. Read the installation instructions completely before attempting to install the camera. Although this may seem tedious and unnecessary, it can save time and headaches in the long run.
2. Back up the computer's hard drive just to be safe. This will allow for a speedy recovery should the installation mess up the computer.
3. Install the webcam software. Before deciding to install the disc that came with the camera, check the Internet for an updated version of the software and download that if available.
4. Plug in the webcam. The software should give a prompt at the appropriate time. Cameras are usually installed with a USB cable. If installed correctly, the computer will acknowledge so by popping up a message saying it can see the new device.
5. Download an instant message program if using the web camera for chatting. Some free IM download programs include Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and Apple iChat.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2010 | Ezonics EZCam Webcam
Dec 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: