Question about Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: antivirus of w580i
There is no AV software that is particular to mobile phones. You can, however, scan your mobile like this:
1. Either connect your mobile phone to your PC using a USB or data cble, or remove the memory card and connect it to your PC using a card reader.
2. Scan your memory card using anti-virus software* and delete all files you suspect or no longer require.
3. Once complete, disconnect your mobile or memory card from your PC.
4. If you connected your mobile to your PC, switch your mobile OFF and back ON. If you used a card reader, load the memory card back into your phone and switch on.
If the problem still persists, I suggest checking/upgrading the firmware.
* If you don't yet have any AV software, try either avast! or AVG Free - both of which are very good and are FREE!
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Nov 16, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Apr 11, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Feb 08, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!