Question about HTC Touch™ 3G Cell Phone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
If you are talking about the PUK code .... if you tried it 10 times ... your SIM is likely locked forever.
Please review this short article ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puk_code
There is no way to guess this number ... it is free to get from your provider ... dont make this difficult ... call them for help.
Thanks for your interest in FixYa.com
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
SOURCE: pettern lock
To unlock the pattern screen lock without signing in with your Google account You need to repair the software of the phone.
The steps to repair the phone are the following:
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
May 13, 2013 | LG Optimus E612 White Android OS Unlocked...
May 01, 2013 | Huawei Cell Phones
May 01, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy GT-S5570
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (8 GB) Cell Phone
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: